Tuesday, October 10, 2006

To run or not to run















For the past 1-2 weeks, I believed we have been asking whether we shud expose ourselves and run in those hazy condition. This Q never arises until the recent haze attack in our country, bcos rain or shine the diehard runners will still go out and clock their mileage.

For me, the haze doesnt affect me much and therefore I have attempted a few runs during the weekdays and LSD over the weekends. Maybe not now. Hopefully there is no side effect later. I noticed that the condition in morning is not as bad compare to the afternoons and evenings, and most of the time I do my runs in the mornings even on weekdays before going to work. Rather than exposing myself too much to the haze, I just run on alternate days. The LSD on Saturdays are a must, at least to clock certain mileage and tune my body up, and to be ready for my next marathon in Singapore.

And how long more do we need to ask ourselves this Q
"To Run Or Not To Run?"

No comments: