Friday, March 17, 2006

Pokok Halau Nyamuk
























Its pretty amusing. Pokok Halau Nyamuk (Mosquito Repellent Plant) selling at RM6.00 per plant. This so call advert on a piece of cardboard actually caught my attention in one of the flower stores during my recent trip to Cameron Highlands. I actually asked the young lady selling it if it really works. According to her, the plant emit a scent that mosquitoes does not like. I took the plant and smelt it, and it really smells like those insects repellent stick that we can buy from those pharmacies. I thot this is great, so the repellent sticks actually imitates the scent of this plant.


Was contemplating of buying one and for RM6.00 I will experiment the plant and see whether it works. After some exchange of offers, we finally settle for RM10.00 for 2 pots of this plant.

Hope the plant work wonders and my house will eventually be free of mosquitoes.


1 comment:

Nina said...

Does it work?