Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oopps, it hurts!!!

Just when I was really sync-up and ready for this weekend race, something happened to me this morning when I woke up. I felt a sharp pain at my left heel. Oh no, dont tell me that old injury that i had 6 months ago came back and haunt me. Wat a good timing it is and thats just 4 days before the KLIM 2007 where I am suppose to run the 42k race. I decided not to run this morning and just massage the affected area. The pain slowly subside but there are still some uncomfort at the heel when I walk. I hope the pain wont get worst else it will be no show for me this weekend, or i shall just run with the pain.


1 comment:

Kevin Siah said...

Hope you get well soon. I'm also suffering some slight 'poking feeling' on my knees after Monday morning run. I normally don't run two days in a row but wasn't able to go to the gym on Sunday, so ran instead. Would replace tomorrow morning run with a gym session to be safe.