Sunday, May 14, 2006

Funky Mama

Happy Mother's Day
























Deepest appreciation to my mum who is the person in my life who have brought me up, gave me pocket money, taught me the meaning of life and most importantly taught me to be charitable and courteous to people especially the needy ones. And today it is Mother’s Day that I would like to send my wishes to you of being someone that had made my life different. There are so many things that you have done for me as a mother that I cannot repay but let me assure you that I will always love you.




















And to my wife, whom we have married for 17 years, you have been a GREAT MUM to me and both the lovely kids that we have. Taking care of them when I am not at home or when I am on business assignments or out of town for races and mountain trekking trips. You have been a wonderful MUM to all of us and there is no better time than today to send our appreciation to you. THANK YOU for all the things that you have showered and given us. No words can substitute what you have done for us. We love you always and you are the greatest MUM of all.


HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to both of you.



No comments: