Tuesday, May 02, 2006

118% on plan

Yes, I made it. After struggling thru the weeks and months, the sales that came in on the last week of Quarter 3 helped me push thru the finishing line with flying colors. It was like running a race, and pushing yourself in the last KM to achieve your PR. That was exactly what happened to me during last week of the quarter closing. The big deals only came in last minute and finally after today's computation, it is officially recorded as 118% of plan. It was a great achievement with support and contributions from the country team and not forgetting my beloved partners who played a significant role in the contributions. Now I can go for my Mt Kinabalu climb with no hesitation and worry free of not making the sales commit.

Cheers................


No comments: