Sunday, February 03, 2008
1st date with Adi Supernova Cushion 7 - 30 Jan 08
Took her out for our first date on a Wednesday morning and did a 8.4k run. Instead of writing in paragraph of my feeling towards her I would be putting everything in point form during our first encounter.
1) She feels tight on US9 EE. I believed thats how adidas shoe are being designed. Maybe a half size larger will be more comfy for me. So have to compensate by wearing a thinner pair of socks and loosen up the lace.
2) ADIPRENE is working providing the cushioning and absorbing the pressure of the body and feet as I transitioned from heel to toe. The lift off is also quite responsive.
3) She does not move too much while running.
4) Gave a feeling of the feet hitting the ground.
5) Make very little noise while on the run, no squeaky sound.
6) Ran on uneven surface of the road carefully and even on shallow potholes. The FORMOTION technology is handling it quite well.
7) TORSION System support holds the midfoot very well.
8) Nothing great about the GEOFIT. Another brand provide better hugging feeling and cushy softness.
9) While on the run, she doesn't feel as tight as while walking around.
10) The softness and flexibility of the mesh-like material used for the shoe.
11) After run, the top of part of right leg feel some soreness ~ slight discomfort. Not sure if I had laced her too tightly or I was running faster in the lap 3 & 4 that created some pressure. Will put more focus and check out this area in my next date with her.
Till then, will provide more feedback about her in the next date to come.