Monday, October 31, 2005

My Knee - Ouuch!!!!


After a 14km Saturday run, my knee holds up pretty well except that I felt a bit sore after resting. I think it is quite normal because I am not clocking enuf mileage and this is the longest run after the Putrajaya race. But the pain is still there while walking. What is happening??. No time to worry about it while I have to get out of my house to run some errands.

Sunday was a rest day for me, just to get enuf rest and not straining my right knee anymore. Got some Chinese sinseh medication oil and rubbed on the affected area very frequently thru' out the day. In the evening did about 30mins of casual biking around my area that I live.

Tomorrow will be an early Monday morning for me as I prepared to do a 8km-10km run at 6am before getting to the office. Since most people will be on leave, can "curi ayam" a bit, and get in later follow by a few conf call thru' out the day before the holiday season starts. I will be travelling down south and therefore would not be running for the rest of the week. This is also timely to give my right knee more rest. Till then, enjoy your break and Happy DepaRaya.

Cherrio......Ol Man signing off.

No comments: