Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's 2 0 0 6

HaPPy NeW YeaR 2006










Its time to bid farewell to 2005 and welcome 2006. Time passes really fast, and its another new year ahead. Year in year out, it comes and it goes. Is life such a bore? No, not for me. If one plan your year ahead and knows what you want to do, then the year will be full of excitement and you will be looking forward to those planned events to happen. In fact I have already had things in mind in between months of 2006 that I wanted and needed to do for the year ahead. Are these considered resolutions for the year, well YES and NO. Some are things that I need to carry out to acheive my goals and some are more towards aspirations. If I can achieve those things that I aspire to do, then it will be a bonus for me within the year. Anyway I will take things one at a time, have a steady pace, just like running a 42km marathon. You must pace it out and be tactical as far as I am concern. So is running a 42km marathon in 2006 a resolution or an aspiration. Well your guess is as good as mine. Time and my body condition will tell whether I am ready for it again (since my last marathon was in 1990).

Cheers and a very Happy New Year 2006 to everyone.........



No comments: