Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back to running & aiming for 42.195KM

Today was a fantastic day, clear sky with sunshine and I have decided to resume my weekly run after a 3 week break. Reached Lembah Kiara TTDI park and I was surprised that there were heaps of people (young & old, season & casual runners) in the park. I could not get a parking inside (which is extremely unusual) and have to actually drive out and park by the roadside along the houses. What happened, I talked to myself. Is it the school holidays or is it a beautiful day. Took it very easy today, just in case I strain myself and get injured. Legs and body are so so bloody heavy and practically I have to use more energy to pull myself along. Did 5km and thats it for the day. Just cannot imagine that one fitness can detoriate so fast after a 3 week break. Professionals had said that it takes at least two weeks to get back your fitness and form if you break for 1 week. For me, aiyoh and it will be in 6 weeks and hopefully I am ready for the Pacesetters 20Km run on Jan 22, 2006. And then KLIM 21Km in 6 March 2006, maybe the full marathon....he.he.he.....if body permits. Let see how it goes. Maybe I will get myself a tatoo (42.195KM) if I do a full marathon this year. This is what my buddy LIFEMOU did after completing his maiden Zingapore Marathon 2005. Where will the tatoo be, cannot reveal it now. Suggestions are welcome!!!!!

Cheers........

No comments: