Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Badminton Legend
























I was with a badminton legend of Malaysia during my recent escapade to one of the island near Ipoh. I used to stay at his beach resort whenever I visit the island, and this time got the honor to take a picture with him. He is non other than Datuk
Tan Yee Khan, one of our famous doubles player during the 1960's and won numerous All-England Championship and Thomas Cup events.


















Datuk Tan Yee Khan and partner Ng Boon Bee with the Thomas Cup




















Datuk Tan Yee Khan - 2nd from left with the Thomas Cup winning team

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you! You can have picture together with him...

I love badminton too. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.

Happy blogging,

Badminton Sports|Coaching|Games

C-CUBE said...

Yah, it was a great moment to take a photo with the badminton legend. Others I always admire are Rudy Hartono and Liem Swee King from Indonesia.