Monday, March 24, 2008

Home For The Angels

























http://www.homefortheangels.com/

This Sunday I will be raising funds for this orphanage when running the 42k race in KLIM08. So far I have collected around RM1000 and more are coming in for a good cause. If you are interested to make a small donation which can mean a lot to this group of orphans, do let me know within this week before the race.


"Don't always ask what I deserve from others, always think what I can contribute for others"


4 comments:

lifemou said...

it will be now 1,100

good luck in KLIM!!!

C-CUBE said...

kamsiah brother, thx for your generosity towards the orphans.

CP Waterman said...

Just put in 200RM into your a/c via Maybank online transfer. Please check.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part.

All der best to your race (3hr45 ??) and enjoy your run!

C-CUBE said...

Xia Xia waterman, i will run to my best ability on race day.