Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mt Kinabalu (6-9 Oct 07) ~ Report

I guessed I dont need to write much about this trip anymore as the pictures that were posted said it all. Its definitely one of the most enjoyable climb for me. I must said that the team were really blessed with fantastic weather for the entire climb and even at the summit. Never before had I encountered such beautiful weather especially when its towards the end of the year. Even the guides told me that Mt Kinabalu never had such good weather during the Oct-Dec months. It shud be raining and misty at the summit!!!! So instead of a lengthy report, I would summarised it into the top 5 things of this climb.



















Top 5 things about this climb.


1. Great team spirit
2. Wonderful mountain durians that we ate
3. Beautiful photos that everyone had taken
4. Fantastic weather
5. New friendships were born




No comments: