Sunday, January 14, 2007

No sound No picture

The nite before our normal Saturday run, I received a sms from Lifemou, my running buddy asking me whether I am running on Saturday. Replied him YES and he responded saying he will be joining me. After that it was almost midnite and I adjourned to bed since I've gotta wake up at 5am the next morning.

It was a cool Saturday morning (since it was raining on Friday nite) and I reached LG at the Bukit Aman carpark at about 0545. I was probably the only early bird on the day, with no one to be seen. Later in about 5-10mins time, DK and Pelle arrived, followed by Kenneth and his fren Meng. We greeted each other good morning and did some stretching and warmup while waiting for Anne (Jamie's fren) which was supposed to join us.

As the clock ticks, Lifemou is no where to be seen, not even a call or a sms from him. Soon Anne showed up and we introduced ourselves to her, and by that time it was already 0610. Rather than waiting I told everyone that we have to start and not wait for the latecomers. The pack of 6 runners started off slowly and having conversation among ourselves. No Geraldine (our hare and pacer), Lynn, Grace, Fook, Eugene and Wong sifu bcos there seems to have their own reason for not turning up on this Saturday.

There goes another run without Lifemou. Probably he was toxifying himself last nite that he cant wake up. Maybe we can do a detour and check him out somewhere at the water joints around Desa Hartamas. Another FFK incident again. Well seeya in the GE30k run and hopefully you are prepared for it, else jialat. But I shall never underestimate this fella, bcos he can be putting on the mileage in the gym and spring a surprise. Anyway lets see how it goes next Sunday, 21 Jan during the GE 30k race.


6 comments:

lifemou said...

i hav a reason.....

galnexdor said...

ahahaha...

Jamie Pang said...

yeah man this lifemou got many surprises under his sleeves wan! hahahahaha mo seng mo hei!

C-CUBE said...

lifemou: ur reasons better be gud man, sigh!!!

NEZZ said...

see u on sunday 21st!!!

C-CUBE said...

nezz: see u on sunday 21 jan...