Sunday, November 25, 2007

Batik Fun Walk for Cancer


This morning I opt for the fun walk instead of sleep for a good course in the aid of cancer. The walk Start/Finish was at Berjaya Time Square. The number of participants of this event is small unlike those race events. But I thot the public shud be more aware of such charity event and come out full force to support it. Well at least for me, I have done my part to come and support plus the donation given. I wont write a report of this event but just post some of the pictures taken during the event.

































































































































1 comment:

Island Folk said...

Wow, it was really a unique & fun event-> It was creative....& great "costume"!! I've never seen it in Penang. Ya, we should support such events, just because we love....