Monday, May 18, 2009

12 May 2009

This will be a day that will go down my memory lane very well. Aiks, dont mistaken that its the pre May 13 thingy, although its another day that I will remembered forever. Its the darkest day in Malaysia and as far as the country its concern, May 13 doesnt exist in our history books. Yet if you are old enuf, you will know what it means and what actually took place. Try googled it and do a research for yourself.

Well lets put that aside and focus on what I am trying to say. May 12 is the day I bidded goodbye to a 14 years and 3 months relationship. A relationship that had brought me good exposure, took good care of my family and where we are today. Created a great opportunity for me to express myself and to the world, got me the opportunity to at least show the world what I can do. It wasnt easy but we do it together and achieved what we targetted.

There were so many things that had happened in this 14 years and 3 months. The ups and downs of life together, the pressure to ensure things are done correctly, etc, etc. And to cut the story short, well things finally had to come to an end. Bidding farewell with handshakes and signing off documents to ensure it was done in a legal and professional manner.

I hope we will still be friends and may our path meet again. Adios.................

1 comment:

Jamie Pang said...

ummmm happy retirement?