Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Competition

We have all kinds of competition in Malaysia from sports to anything ~ you name it, we have it. And now the Majlis Perbandaran Selayang had been so damn creative that they organized a Dog Catching Competition. Read more about it here. What a barbaric act!!!!!




















But are we all taught to be caring to all kinds of living creatures that God created (whether if you are a Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, etc). This barbaric action had caught lots of attention. To read more and support action against this insane proposal by Majlis Perbandaran Selayang, go here. And here


6 comments:

CP Waterman said...

"Woof Woof who let the dogs out.."
I still remember your song hehe.

Honestly who ever would go & come out with such mindless DCC (Dog Catching Competiton)idea, beats me.Got finisher medal or not?

I was one of many victims too not very long ago under NEP - go read my blog.

Meanwhile I can only woof along.
Woof Woof Woo.........f

H2O
Paris

C-CUBE said...

I just feel very sorry for those fellar that have such low mentality and being given a task to run the municipal. How can we progresses when we have such uncaring attitude towards living creatures!!!!

Natasha Fernz said...

Hi there

Thank you very much for posting this on your blog...

We're organising another rally tomorrow, Friday 14th at 9am at MPS. For further details see my blog...

Thanks a million...

C-CUBE said...

natasha,
you get my fullest support although I may not be able to be at MPS on Friday to rah rah for you. Do it on a weekend and I will be there for sure. Let me know if you need more help for more posting against such barbaric act!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always bump into stray dogs on my runs but I've learned that if we don't catch their attention, they're quite harmless actually. This is just plain cruelty to animals.

I wonder how far these morons will go... What's next, Homeless People Catching Competition?

C-CUBE said...

haza, hahaha....wat and idea. Homeless People Catching Competition!!! why not suggest it to all the municipals to also organise an Illegal Immigrant Catching Competition, and this will be more meaningful to control the influx of illegal foreigners and drive crime down, cinya!!!!